❝ are you alice? ❞
Home facebook twitter tumblr instagram
Own hero posted at 01:03


Things that make me happy. Orchids decoration during wedding event. Thus they have leftovers whereby I can stick them into my pocket.


Met up with Szehua with puffy eyes, I'm sure you guys can see it. I never expected her to come down, but she did. We don't talk much because we seem to always be busy, but I know she's got my back. She knows when I'm upset. Considering she's been my girlfriend since Secondary 1, she better. HAHA. It's a blessing to have her. I told her not to, however she insisted. Thanks for putting your work away just to make me feel better.


And this another guy that came from Woodlands wtf. But thank you. I can always count on you bro. Just like how you can count on me. Although we don't always talk to each other, but we know that we are around. Silently supporting each other. Take good care of yourself tall bamboo.


And to this kindergarten friend of mine. Whom I celebrated my birthday with, quarreled over powerpuff girls (I can't believe you remember), laugh over little things. We might lost contact over the years, missed out on certain events that's going on in our lives. But I truly believe that if any one of us needs support, we will gladly lend out our helping hand. Because that's who we are.

Which is why I think this sentence is damn true: "Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but you know they are always there."



Sometimes I forget how beautiful Singapore can be at night.


Thank you.


Because we haven't talked in a while. Still can't believe how big he is already. Considering he's only 5 years younger than me. If only I can time travel back and taken more photos of his baby stage. And because we are the only child, I guess we tend to trust each other more?


And hang over running man and pizza.


And gossip about sluts over terrible pasta and awesome banana boat.



Reminds me of my past.

MEET MY TWIN hehe


Had IKEA MEATBALLS WHOOP


Tried Concetto by Saveur. Good but the portion is a bit too tiny.


And Korean food at the Cathay.

Changed location at work but I shall talk about it maybe after I work there for 2 weeks?

This blog post is kinda random and no link but I guess I just need to distract myself. I haven't been reading though, I miss it. But I can't seem to pick it up again. Funny how things change for the better/worst. I could say being at alone at night is the worst. But to be honest, I'm just trying to survive every single day. There's not a moment in time when I don't think about it. I don't think about it because I'm lonely, I think about it because I still care. With all my heart and soul. There are days whereby it gets so unbearable I wish I could just disappear. Why I am still alive? They say if you die, you will hurt the people that you love. What about me? Don't I have feelings too? Can't I be selfish for once and do what makes me truly happy? But I can't, I care too much. I dream a little too much. Sometimes, just sometimes, I think I can actually make it. Pass this stage in life. In reality I'm just convincing myself to carry on despite everything's that dragging me behind. I'm glad I have work, at least I can do something. I can't imagine staying at home everyday, I think I would break one day.

But I'm trying. So so hard to love myself. But how do I do so? I never liked to burden anyone with my problems, so I just keep it in. It's just getting harder to breathe. I'm exhausted trying to keep myself happy. To put on a brave front. Because I'm by myself, yet again. I guess it's true. Trust no one. You can only depend on yourself because you will decide your own fate. To let yourself down or do whatever you can not to. You are your own hero. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.


Anyway this is good, the lyrics translation is here.
About
Hazel; 19.
Harry Potter & Disney.
Tagboard
Misc
Past


Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.